We are thrilled to welcome another pattern to the p-hop collection! The Aarnivalkeat (Will-o’-the-wisp) sock pattern was generously donated by Tiina Kuu.
What you need to get started:
YARNS AND YARDAGE
- 4-ply (fingering weight) sock yarns in following colours:
- Main colour 1 (MC1): 25-35 grams of brass brown
- Contrast colour (CC): approximately 10 grams of pale grey
- Main colour 2 (MC2): approximately 10 grams of green
- Main colour 3 (MC3): 45-55 grams of yellow
- 34 sts and 44 rows in stockinette stitch = 10 cm / 4 inches with smaller needles
- 36 sts and 36 rows of stranded colourwork = 10 cm / 4 inches with larger needles
- At least 80 cm / 32 inches long circular needles, 2.0 mm / US0 and 2.5 mm / US1½ (or suitable to obtain gauge).
- Socks can be knitted with dpns, two shorter circulars or a mini circular, but the instructions have been written for magic loop.
All patterns have been generously donated to the project by designers to raise funds for MSF and are available for your knitting and crocheting pleasure. In return, we ask that you make a donation to p/hop based on the hours of enjoyment you will get from these patterns. p/hop is based on an honesty box system and the amount you donate is completely up to you! Making your donation is easy.
It’s easy to make your donation for your p/hop pattern, just click on the button below. You can donate in UK Pounds, Euros, US Dollars, HKD, SGD, CAD, AED and AUD.