We are very excited to add the gorgeous Lichen and Moss Shawl pattern to our online pattern collection! This pattern was designed and generously donated by Sue Lazenby.
”Lichen & Moss is a cosy cowl with an interesting but easily remembered pattern, making it the ideal quick knit for last minute gifts, as well as a useful accessory to see you through the cold month. It is worked in two sizes, which could easily be adjusted for width as required. It makes a perfect partnership with the Lichen & Moss hat.”
What you need to get started:
- Double knitting weight yarn 225 – 250 yd / 205 – 228 m per 100g. Preferably all wool or a wool blend.
- Small approximately 210 yd (192 m), large approximately 460 yd (421m).
- US # 8 / 5.00 mm, 24” / 60cm circular needle (or length preferred) for the medium size.
- US # 8 / 5.00 mm, 40” / 100cm circular needle (or length preferred) for the large size.
- US # 6 / 4.00 mm needle for working the i-cord BO for both sizes.
- One stitch marker.
All patterns have been generously donated to the project by designers to raise funds for MSF and are available for your knitting and crocheting pleasure. In return, we ask that you make a donation to p/hop based on the hours of enjoyment you will get from these patterns. p/hop is based on an honesty box system and the amount you donate is completely up to you! Making your donation is easy.
It’s easy to make your donation for your p/hop pattern, just click on the button below. You can donate in UK Pounds, Euros, US Dollars, HKD, SGD, CAD, AED and AUD.
To see what others have made from this pattern, please visit the Lichen and Moss Cowl pattern page on Ravelry.