The wonderful Liz Lovick aka northernlace has generously designed these warm and cosy patterns for p/hop.
They are perfect for winter and knit up quickly in chunky yarn so are great to knit as gifts as well as a treat for yourself.
Both the Snowflake Hat and Snowflake Mitts are available in four sizes from toddler to adult.
What you need to get started:
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L) to fit toddler (child, teen, adult).
- Yarn: For hat & mitts
- 1 (1, 1, 2) x 100g ball Chunky yarn MC
- 1 (1, 1, 1) x 100g ball Chunky yarn CC
- S, M and L hat: 4.5, 5 and 6 mm (US 7, 8 and 10) circs, 2 x 4.5 mm cable needles or dpns for i-cord
- S, M and L mitts: pair 4.5 and 5 mm (US 7 and 8 ) needles
- XS hat:4, 4.5 and 5 mm (US 6, 7 and 8 ) circs, 2 x 4.5 mm cable needles or dpns for i-cord
- XS mitts: pair 4 and 4.5 mm (US 6 and 7) needles
All patterns have been generously donated to the project by designers to raise funds for MSF and are available for your knitting and crocheting pleasure. In return, we ask that you make a donation to p/hop based on the hours of enjoyment you will get from these patterns. p/hop is based on an honesty box system and the amount you donate is completely up to you! Making your donation is easy.
It’s easy to make your donation for your p/hop pattern, just click on the button below. You can donate in UK Pounds, Euros, US Dollars, HKD, SGD, CAD, AED and AUD.
To see what others have made from this pattern, please visit the Snowflake Hat and Mittens pattern page on Ravelry.