We’re down to the last two days of our birthday week, folks. Keep those entries coming!
This is one of those occasions where I really do need to add the caveat that the photo really doesn’t do this prize justice! Up for grabs we have one beautiful silk needle case from Lantern Moon. It’s their combination case, with space to hold both straights and circulars. Then we have a beautiful skein of Oakworth 4ply in the Rosehip colourway, generously donated by Victoria at Eden Cottage Yarns. Lovely stuff!
To have a chance at winning today’s prize, just answer the following question:
For which category did p/hop win an award from JustGiving in 2010?
Send your answer in an email with the subject line “Award winners” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm on Sunday 6th December. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
Good luck, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of our giveaway.
- Competition closes at 2pm (GMT) on Sunday 6th December 2015.
- Winners will be drawn from all correct answers by random number generator and notified by email.
- Prizes will be sent by post.
- Competition open to everyone, including people outside UK.
- No cash alternatives.
- One entry per person per competition.
ETA: Congratulations to Susan (@celadonsusan) who won today’s competition! She correctly sent the answer that p/hop won the Most Creative Fundraiser award from Just Giving.