We’re receiving loads of entries for our birthday giveaway competitions – so thank you – and keep them coming!
Today we have a real treat from across the sea: three skeins of lovely, bouncy hand-dyed Irish wool from S Twist Wool. These skeins would be perfect for snuggly accessories to keep out the chill.
Here is how you can have a chance to win today’s prize:
Watch this amazing clip about how you can #gofurther to fundraise for MSF: www.msf.org.uk/fundraise-msf
We all know that knitting is one amazing way to raise money for MSF, but people have come up with lots of other creative ways too. What did one woman do to her house to support MSF?
Send your answer in an email with the subject line “Go Further” to email@example.com by 2pm on Thursday 3rd December. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
Good luck, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow!
- Competition closes at 2pm (GMT) on Thursday 3rd December 2015.
- Winners will be drawn from all correct answers by random number generator and notified by email.
- Prizes will be sent by post.
- Competition open to everyone, including people outside UK.
- No cash alternatives.
- One entry per person per competition.