It’s now day 2 of the great p/hop birthday giveaway and we’ve got a real treat for you: this fabulous trio of yarns from long-time p/hop supporter, John Arbon, all donated to support p/hop and MSF. This is definitely one for the alpaca lovers out there!
In order to have a chance to win today’s prize, just answer the following questions:
Which p/hop pattern has the most number of projects on Ravelry? What is the current number of projects listed?
Send your answer in an email with the subject line “Popular Pattern” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm on Wednesday 2nd December. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
Good luck, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow!
- Competition closes at 2pm (GMT) on Wednesday 2nd December 2015.
- Winners will be drawn from all correct answers by random number generator and notified by email.
- Prizes will be sent by post.
- Competition open to everyone, including people outside UK.
- No cash alternatives.
- One entry per person per competition.
Update: The competition has now closed. The correct answer was the Cranford Mitts by Jane Lithgow, with an amazing 945 projects listed on Ravelry. Well done to everyone who got the right answer. The lucky winner was Asteride. Congratulations!