We’re kicking off our week of birthday giveaways with some gorgeous yarns donated by Jon of Easyknits. Up for grabs is a delicious Gobstopper in Spring Blooms, and a zingy Sushi Sock Roll. Have they got your tastebuds tingling?
In order to have a chance to win today’s prize, just answer the following question:
What are MSF’s three core principles?
Send your answer in an email with the subject line “Core Principles” to email@example.com by 2pm on Tuesday 1st December. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
Good luck, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow!
- Competition closes at 2pm (GMT) on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
- Winners will be drawn from all correct answers by random number generator and notified by email.
- Prizes will be sent by post.
- Competition open to everyone, including people outside UK.
- No cash alternatives.
- One entry per person per competition.
Update: Thanks to everyone who entered. MSF’s core principles are Independence, Impartiality, and Neutrality. The correct entries were collated and thanks to the random number generator, today’s winner is Carol De. Congratulations!