Welcome to p/hop’s second birthday blog-a-long, our own virtual party in cyberspace. Have a slice of cake, a cup of tea or a naughty tipple, find a comfy chair and enjoy our guest bloggers.
Here is a list of everyone who has taken part so far: MSF-Pete, Babylonglegs, Amber Moggie, Chatirygirl, Managnostou, Sojourn, Woolgathering, Whitehart, MSF-Dee, Treaclepaws, Streepie, JudyBll, MSF-Pete (again but this time with a woolly head), Fegrig, MakeandDowithPerri, RosClarke, Artemis Adornments, p/hop with a new pattern, Beanz52, Bioniclaura, Fuss Free Flavours, Northernlace (INCLUDING A BRAND NEW P/HOP PATTERN), LittleLixie, Ann Kingstone, iheartmotherhood, NicsKnots, Freyalyn, EatKnitRead, SandaySpinner, JenTheKnitterTechEd, Mostcurious, Gingerknits, LaPurplePenguin, Kotaatok, MontyKnits, Just Call Me Ruby, Hill Top Katie, Larissa, Muoriska, Jensta79, MSF-Pete again, NancyKnits, TheUrbanAllotment, TheYarnYard, Woollywormhead,
The blog-a-long is open to everyone. To take part please follow the instructions below.
If you are a knitter don’t forget to check out our pattern pages, we’ll have some surprises for you this week, as always available for a donation to Médecins Sans Frontières.
Finally we would like to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to everyone who has supported p/hop and MSF over the last year. You’re all brilliant.
How to blog-a-long
It’s easy to take part in the p/hop super duper great big birthday blog along.
Just follow these simple steps:
1) Email us at email@example.com with your username (eg your blog name or Ravelry name) and blog address to get your password.
2) Go to www.p-hop.co.uk/wp-admin and log in using the username and password you are sent.
3) Write your post. If you haven’t used WordPress before there are guidelines here.
4) Select the category ‘Birthday Blogger‘
5) Click on Save Draft. (We’re trusting you not to publish yourself). We will email you the URL for your post when it is published on the p-hop website or you can copy the Permalink which appears under your post title. Use this URL and the birthday image below to link from your regular blog to the p/hop birthday blog to make sure your readers visit us. (You will need to copy the image and post it on your own blog, then link the image to your p/hop post by highlighting it, then adding the link as you would for a text link.)
6) Please remember to spread the word and tell everyone you know you are blogging here. We want this event to be MASSIVE.
7) Thank you very much. Pat yourself on the back, give yourself three cheers and go and do something fun.
p/hop your Ravatar to show your support for p/hop and MSF on Ravelry. Thanks to Hilltop Katie for her designs.